Friday, January 8, 2010

And on the 8th day he forgot

Day 8: Breaking routine

This sucks. The time stamp you see on this blog entry is an absolute lie. It was not written at 11:20 and most certainly was not written on 1/8/10. The cake is a lie.

Fuck.

So here's what happened:

Yesterday morning was great. I started working on a completely unrelated project to both the blog and the book with C&C&M, which I will be remaining very "mum" on until the first installment is off and running--very cool and a lot of fun. Creatively, things were great yesterday, very productive via brainstorming. BUT I completely forgot about doing a blog! But no excuses! I fucking blew it, but I'm going to lie about the timestamps for convenience sake in timing this thing out.

My apologies to the six of you out there in internet land. Don't hate me too much.

FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment